Thursday, June 7, 2012
Two, One, Go!!!
Five long (or really?) years have passed and the EURO CUP 2012 Poland & Ukraine starts today. I am off to Wroclaw in a few minutes where I will be cheering team Poland on the big screen and watching Russia vs. Czech Republic live. I am so excited I barely slept, yet I am not tired. This is so important to everyone in Poland. We are proud that we made it happen.
I wish everyone a safe and exciting tournament. Pictures (including my sweet sign for Petr Cech) will be posted shortly.
Predictions for today?
Poland - Greece 1:0 - We have to win. Just do it! :)
Russia - vs. Czech Republic - this is a tough one. Either one of these teams could be what we call a "black horse" over here. But I am going to go with the Czechs winning 2:1.
We will see in a few hours!
GO WHITE AND RED! You're all Poles today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment